How is event marketing useful?
Event marketing allows you to achieve several important goals:
- expand the audience of the company;
- impressively present goods or services;
- fix a positive image of the brand in the minds of the audience;
- increase brand awareness;< /li>
- improve interaction with partners and sponsors;
- create an informational occasion for advertising in the media.
Using creative events as marketing tools positively affects the reputation of the company and contributes to the active growth in the level of sales of its goods and services.
Types of event marketing events
In order to achieve all the goals and get the maximum effect from event marketing, it is important to choose the right format for the event that will meet the company’s objectives. Events can be divided into three types:
Often, within the framework of one project, events of several formats are held at once. For example, the opening of a large store may be accompanied by game shows, and themed festivals may include corporate exhibitions.
Steps of event creation
- Receiving a request from a client.
- Discussing project details with client, setting goals.
- Preparing a proposal and calculating the cost of services.
- Discussion of the concept and individual elements of the proposal.
- Design approval and costing with client.
- Signing the contract and making payment.
- Developing the scenario and timing of the event, preparing layouts and test samples.
- Approval of all steps in preparing an event with a client.
- Successful implementation of the event.
- Providing photo and video materials to the client.
- Signing the certificate of completion.
Benefits of working with the Event Market
Individual approachWe don't work with pre-made templates. The format of the event, location, content are offered based on the wishes of the client and the tasks that need to be solved.
Affordable pricesWe guarantee a transparent estimate with justification of the cost of each component of the event. We take into account the cost of services when preparing a project in order to optimally fit into your budget.
Full event supportWe will not leave a single detail unattended: development of the script and timing, selection of artists, photographers and other specialists, technical support of the event, transfer of company employees, location design, production of props and gift fund...
Diversity of locations in OdessaWe have a large database of venues for corporate events, so we will be able to order a location for you that suits both in terms of cost, area, and style.
Wide range of servicesWe offer more than 500 services at competitive prices. We work with artists and musicians from all over Ukraine, and we are ready to implement interesting content for an event of any scale.
Our productionWe provide a full cycle of services for the production of materials - from the development of an idea and a layout to the final installation. Promotional materials, portable structures, branding and decor elements, original gifts are produced in the Event Market!
- Катарский КонстантинРуководитель одесского подразделения ООО «Сантэ-Алко»
Роман и его команда организовали нам не одно мероприятие, начиная от предоставления хостесс под небольшие вечеринки и заканчивая организацией трёхдневного досуга иностранной группы с ресторанами, дискотеками, экскурсиями и конференцией. Ребята всегда очень креативно подходили к решению разнообразных задач, так что результатом мы всегда были довольны.More
- Бакаев ДавидКоординатор проектов TIKVA
Всегда все было чётко, слажено, а главное так, как хотелось нам. Спасибо Роману и его команде за профессионализм.More
- Баранов ВладимирРуководитель одесского филиала SPE
Делать праздник никак не легче чем делать работу. Сделать хороший праздник — под силу только профессионалам и людям с особым характером. Агентство событий «Event Market» умеет сделать праздник на любой вкус, тему и аудиторию. А главное не создает проблем тем, для кого делает праздник и предложит лучшее на ваш бюджет.More
To order an event, leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible
Leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible
Leave a review[testimonial_view id="1"]
Your privacy is very important to us. We want your experience on the Internet to be as pleasant and useful as possible, and that you feel completely at ease using the widest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet has to offer.
Personal information of Members collected at registration (or at any other time) is primarily used to prepare Products or Services to suit your needs. Your information will not be shared or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases, described in the “Consent to Newsletter”
What data is collected on the site
When voluntarily registering to receive the newsletter, you send your Name and E-mail through the registration form.
For what purpose is this data collected
The name is used to contact you personally, and your e-mail is used to send you newsletters, news, useful materials, commercial offers.
Your name and e-mail are not transferred to third parties, under any circumstances, except in cases related to the fulfillment of legal requirements.
You can unsubscribe from receiving emails and delete your contact details from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each email.
How this data is used
With the help of this data, information is collected about the actions of visitors on the site in order to improve its content, improve the functionality of the site and, as a result, create high-quality content and services for visitors.
You can at any time change your browser settings so that the browser blocks all files or notifies you when these files are sent. Please note that some features and services may not work properly.
How this data is protected
We use a variety of administrative, managerial and technical security measures to protect your personal information. Our Company adheres to various international control standards aimed at dealing with personal information, which include certain controls to protect information collected on the Internet.
Our employees are trained to understand and implement these controls and are familiar with our Privacy Notice, policies and guidelines.
However, while we strive to keep your personal information secure, you should also take steps to protect it.
We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions while browsing the Internet. The services and websites we organize contain measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use and alteration of the information we control. Although we do our best to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by third party hackers.
In accordance with applicable law, the Administration disclaims any representations and warranties, the provision of which may otherwise be implied, and disclaims liability in relation to the Site, the Content and their use.
Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other site to which there is a hyperlink from our site, addiction, loss of productivity, dismissal or interruption of employment, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise arising in connection with access, use or the inability to use the Site, the Content or any related Internet site, or the inoperability, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, a computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is expressly advised of the possibility of such damage.
The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved in accordance with the law.
The User agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection cannot be applied to his use of the Site, since he does not provide paid services.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of the "Disclaimer" and the established Rules and accept all responsibility that may be assigned to you.
Consent to newsletter
1) With your consent: In all other cases, before transferring information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, our Company may run a joint offer or contest with a third party, in which case we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with the third party.
2) To companies working on our behalf: We work with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, in connection with which your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use the information only for the purpose of providing contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring this information to other parties in situations other than when it is necessary to provide the agreed services. Examples of business support functions: fulfillment of orders, fulfillment of applications, issuance of prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among customers and managing information systems. We also disclose aggregated non-personally identifiable information when selecting service providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: Subsidiary or joint venture means an organization in which the Company owns at least 50% of the equity. When transferring your information to a subsidiary or joint venture partner, our Company requires that this information not be disclosed to other parties for marketing purposes and that your information not be used in any way contrary to your choice. If you have indicated that you do not want to receive any marketing materials from our Company, then we will not share your information with our subsidiaries and joint venture partners for marketing purposes.
4) On co-positioned or partner pages: Our Company may share information with partner companies, together with which it implements special offers and promotions on co-positioned pages of our site. When requesting personal data on such pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The partner uses any information you provide in accordance with its own privacy notice, which you can read before providing information about yourself.
5) When transferring control of an enterprise: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the sale or transfer of our enterprise or its assets in whole or in part. When selling or transferring a business, our Company will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of transferring information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will no longer be able to provide you with services or products previously provided by our Company.
6) To Law Enforcement: Our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of law, regulation or court order; participating in government investigations; assistance in fraud prevention; and to strengthen or protect the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
All personal information that you submitted for registration on our website can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information posted in a special section of our website.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our regular mailing list, you can do so at any time using the special link at the end of each email.