Your privacy is very important to us. We want your experience on the Internet to be as pleasant and useful as possible, and that you feel completely at ease using the widest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet has to offer.
Personal information of Members collected at registration (or at any other time) is primarily used to prepare Products or Services to suit your needs. Your information will not be shared or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases, described in the “Consent to Newsletter”
What data is collected on the site
When voluntarily registering to receive the newsletter, you send your Name and E-mail through the registration form.
For what purpose is this data collected
The name is used to contact you personally, and your e-mail is used to send you newsletters, news, useful materials, commercial offers.
Your name and e-mail are not transferred to third parties, under any circumstances, except in cases related to the fulfillment of legal requirements.
You can unsubscribe from receiving emails and delete your contact details from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each email.
How this data is used
With the help of this data, information is collected about the actions of visitors on the site in order to improve its content, improve the functionality of the site and, as a result, create high-quality content and services for visitors.
You can at any time change your browser settings so that the browser blocks all files or notifies you when these files are sent. Please note that some features and services may not work properly.
How this data is protected
We use a variety of administrative, managerial and technical security measures to protect your personal information. Our Company adheres to various international control standards aimed at dealing with personal information, which include certain controls to protect information collected on the Internet.
Our employees are trained to understand and implement these controls and are familiar with our Privacy Notice, policies and guidelines.
However, while we strive to keep your personal information secure, you should also take steps to protect it.
We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions while browsing the Internet. The services and websites we organize contain measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use and alteration of the information we control. Although we do our best to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by third party hackers.
In accordance with applicable law, the Administration disclaims any representations and warranties, the provision of which may otherwise be implied, and disclaims liability in relation to the Site, the Content and their use.
Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other site to which there is a hyperlink from our site, addiction, loss of productivity, dismissal or interruption of employment, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise arising in connection with access, use or the inability to use the Site, the Content or any related Internet site, or the inoperability, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, a computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is expressly advised of the possibility of such damage.
The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved in accordance with the law.
The User agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection cannot be applied to his use of the Site, since he does not provide paid services.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of the "Disclaimer" and the established Rules and accept all responsibility that may be assigned to you.
1) With your consent: In all other cases, before transferring information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, our Company may run a joint offer or contest with a third party, in which case we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with the third party.
2) To companies working on our behalf: We work with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, in connection with which your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use the information only for the purpose of providing contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring this information to other parties in situations other than when it is necessary to provide the agreed services. Examples of business support functions: fulfillment of orders, fulfillment of applications, issuance of prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among customers and managing information systems. We also disclose aggregated non-personally identifiable information when selecting service providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: Subsidiary or joint venture means an organization in which the Company owns at least 50% of the equity. When transferring your information to a subsidiary or joint venture partner, our Company requires that this information not be disclosed to other parties for marketing purposes and that your information not be used in any way contrary to your choice. If you have indicated that you do not want to receive any marketing materials from our Company, then we will not share your information with our subsidiaries and joint venture partners for marketing purposes.
4) On co-positioned or partner pages: Our Company may share information with partner companies, together with which it implements special offers and promotions on co-positioned pages of our site. When requesting personal data on such pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The partner uses any information you provide in accordance with its own privacy notice, which you can read before providing information about yourself.
5) When transferring control of an enterprise: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the sale or transfer of our enterprise or its assets in whole or in part. When selling or transferring a business, our Company will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of transferring information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will no longer be able to provide you with services or products previously provided by our Company.
6) To Law Enforcement: Our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of law, regulation or court order; participating in government investigations; assistance in fraud prevention; and to strengthen or protect the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
All personal information that you submitted for registration on our website can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information posted in a special section of our website.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our regular mailing list, you can do so at any time using the special link at the end of each email.